Upload Documents allows you to choose from a list of eligible request types to download, complete and upload to ANZ for processing.
To create an Upload Document service request, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Document Upload and complete the relevant sections below.
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the service request details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Requests screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen