Manage Periodical (Automatic) Payments service request will allow you to be able to ‘add’, ‘amend’, ‘suspend’, and ‘’close’ an automatic periodical payment setup on your accounts to beneficiaries at any Australian bank. To create a Manage Periodical Payments service request, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Manage Periodical (Automatic) Payments and complete the relevant sections below.
Select Request Type
- Add Periodical Payment
- Amend Periodical Payment
- Suspend Periodical Payment
- Close Periodical Payment
If you are entitled to more than one Account, select the Account Number that the transaction relates to from the drop-down list.
Enter Periodical Payment Details
Add new periodical payment details or update existing depending on the service request type
Your Reference (optional)
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
Read and tick the declaration checkbox in the Important Information section
Review and Submit
Review the details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.
In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Requests screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen