The AU DE service includes a Payment File, Reply File and associated accounting entries. Majority of this service remains the same, in particular the Host-to-Host connection and the overall file structure.
AU DE Payment and Reply File changes:
- Payment File - limit of 80,000 transactions per batch
- Self-Balancing Batches – new behaviour on how a self-balancing batch is processed and the reply files that your organisation receive for these types of batches.
- Reply File - Error codes – additional detail in how we present error codes and descriptions.
- Reply File –Mixed Payment Batches– your organisation will now receive two Reply Files instead of one.
- Statement Narrative / Accounting entries – your organisation will now see a different statement narrative.
We anticipate these changes will impact all customers. Please contact your account manager if your organisation requires additional information.
For more information, please refer to Australian Domestic Payments (AU DE) - Change Pack