Updates to Operating Account screens coming soon
Operating Accounts screens will be updated to provide a modernised look and feel. In the coming weeks, eligible users can view the following updates from your Operating Accounts and Operating Account Details screens.
Operating Accounts screen
- Use View from the Control Bar to view accounts by Account Status
- Changes to Settings on the Control Bar
- New Toggle Accessible Grid: when enabled, the right-click option and filter fields are disabled
- Removal of Set Reference Currency: set your reference currency from your user Settings and Preferences
- Changes to grid columns:
- New Account Status column: Active & Closed
- Removal of Opening Available Balance and Available Balance columns
- Changes to the display of Reports list from the right-click option
Operating Account Details screen
- Rebrand screen name to Operating Account Details
- Displays Accounts and status in a drop-down list
- Revise button layout and labels
- Account label definitions for CAP/V2P accounts
- Modernise layout to include a table format
- Table is dynamic and field names change based on the view selected, or type of account
- Inclusion of Total Debits and Total Credits
- Removal of Running Balance column, when no information is available for the account type
For more information, please refer to the Operating Accounts articles.
Removal of Net Position menu
The Net Position menu and screens under the Accounts menu will be removed in the coming weeks. You can continue to view your Net Positions via the workspace widget from your dashboard, and via the Net Position View Report from Report Centre.
To create and download your Net Position View Report, please refer to Create Report Profile and Manage Report Profile from the Report Centre menu.
Operating Account - Reports coming soon
From Monday 2 October 2023, all Balance and Transaction Reports (BTR) will no longer be available from the Report Centre menu in ANZ Transactive - Global. The reports will be available from the new Reports menu under Accounts. Eligible users can create, schedule, email, share, download, edit, copy and delete reports from this new menu.
New Account Report articles coming soon.