An account transfer is a payment to transfer funds between two ANZ accounts held within the same organisation. For more information, please refer to Asia & Pacific Payment Types.
- To view the Asia & Pacific Payments menu to create and manage your payments, you must log into ANZ Transactive - Global with either ANZ Digital Key or a physical Token
- The Create Payment screen is currently not available for Japan customers
- Transfers are lodged automatically and cannot be cancelled.
- Create Payment menu is available to users with Initiator access
- You can also create an account transfer using a Payment Template or Existing Payment
To create an account transfer and manually enter the payment instructions, follow the steps below:
|Go to the Asia & Pacific Payments > Create Payment screen
|Click Account Transfer.
|If you are entitled to more than one Division, select the Division under which the payment will be made, i.e., a parent or subsidiary organisation. The Bank/Branch field will prepopulate from the Division selected.
|Select the Debit Account.
|Select the Credit Account.
Execution Date will prepopulate with today's date.
If required, click Later to choose a future date from the calendar.
|Enter the Statement Narrative.
Confidential checkbox is available to users who have access to Confidential payments.If required, tick Confidential to restrict access to view, edit and approve this payment.
|If required, enter FX Details.
Choose Rate Type from:
Currently, you can only add one rate per payment.
|If required, click Attach Document to add supporting documents.
|Click Review & Submit
If mandatory fields are missing content or an error has been detected, you will receive a message to update the payment instructions. Impacted fields are highlighted in red.
"There are one or more errors on the page. Review the highlighted fields and update as required."
RESULT: A confirmation pop-up message displays.
|Choose your next course of action: