Updates to Operating Account screens
Over the coming weeks, users will notice a modernised look and feel to the Operating Accounts screens. Eligible users can view the updates from your Operating Accounts and Operating Account Details screens.
Operating Accounts screen
- Use View from the Control Bar to view accounts by Account Status
- Changes to Settings on the Control Bar
- New Toggle Accessible Grid: when enabled, the right-click option and filter fields are disabled
- Removal of Set Reference Currency: set your reference currency from your user Settings and Preferences
- Changes to grid columns:
- New Account Status column: Active & Closed
- Removal of Opening Available Balance and Available Balance columns
- Changes to the display of Reports list from the right-click option
Operating Account Details screen
- Rebrand screen name to Operating Account Details
- Displays Accounts and status in a drop-down list
- Revise button layout and labels
- Account label definitions for CAP/V2P accounts
- Modernise layout to include a table format
- Table is dynamic and field names change based on the view selected, or type of account
- Inclusion of Total Debits and Total Credits
- Removal of Running Balance column, when no information is available for the account type
For more information, please refer to the Operating Accounts articles.
Removal of Net Position menu
Over the coming weeks, the Net Position menu and screens will be removed. You can continue to view your Net Positions via the workspace widget from your dashboard, and via the Net Position View Report from the Balance and Transaction Reports.
To create and download your Net Position View Report, please refer to Create Report Profile or Create Scheduled Reports from Report Centre.
New Administration Reports
Please note that the ability to schedule User Detail and User Summary reports has been postponed and will be available in the coming weeks.From Monday 25 September 2023, company administrators can create, edit, delete, copy, schedule, and email the following administration reports from the Administration Reports menu:
- User Detail Report
- User Summary Report
- User Audit Report (coming soon)
For more information, please refer to Administration Report articles coming soon.
News & Analytics
In the coming weeks, a new News & Analytics menu will be available to all ANZ Transactive - Global users. In this menu you will find the latest market-leading news, analysis and thought leadership from our experts across more than 30 global markets.
Create Asia & Pacific Payments (PNG)
From Monday 25 September 2023, all eligible ANZ Transactive APEA PNG users can create payments from the Asia & Pacific Payments menu in ANZ Transactive - Global. Users with initiator access can create payments using a template, upload file or existing payment. Payment types and payment methods are based on country and user entitlements.
For more information, please refer to Asia & Pacific Payments to create, manage and approve payments end-to-end.