- The warning message will now have a red warning icon and an orange background
- The 'New User Activation' link is visible on every log on screen
- The 'Password' log on method will not be visible for users with an activated security device, therefore users are required to log on to ANZ Transactive with their physical token or ANZ Digital Key
In addition, if there have been a number of failed logon attempts, your account will be locked for 30 minutes. Please review your logon details or contact our Customer Service Centre for assistance.
|FIELD NAMES:||For international payments not processed through the NPP service (current)||For international payments processed through the NPP service (enhanced)|
INTL PAYMENT FROM <Ordering customer name (35 characters)> REF: <Transaction Reference (16 characters)>
Total = 74 characters
INTL PAYMENT FROM <Ordering customer name (22 characters)> REF: <Transaction Reference (35 characters)>
Total = 80 characters
All other trade transactions are available from the Trade Finance menus.
- Click Contact from the ANZ Transactive – Global application banner
- Choose Australia from the location drop-down list
- Click Report Fraudulent or Unusual Activity
- Dial the unique phone number and enter the One Time Access Code when prompted
- Click Retry to generate a new phone number and access code or
- Dial the Wholesale Digital Customer Protection team on 13 70 28 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other locations and more information, please visit the Contact Us article.
For an increased level of security, use your ANZ Digital Key or security device to access your ANZ Transactive mobile app along with your usual preferred login method. To enable Two Factor Authentication login:
- Log in to your ANZ Transactive mobile app
- Tap Settings from the menu
- Tap Security
- Enable Two Factor Authentication login
- Use your ADK or security device to approve the change
You will need Version 18.0.0 of the ANZ Transactive mobile app to be able to access this new functionality.
For more information, please visit Mobile Overview in ANZ Digital Services Help.