Updates to Operating Account screens
From 5 February 2024, most users will now be upgraded to the modernised Operating Accounts screens, adding a new look and feel, and incorporating some minor screen changes. Eligible users will notice screen updates to your Operating Accounts and Operating Account Details screens.
Operating Accounts screen
- Use View from the Control Bar to view accounts by Account Status
- Changes to Settings on the Control Bar
- New Toggle Accessible Grid: when enabled, the right-click option and filter fields are disabled
- Removal of Set Reference Currency: set your reference currency from your user Settings and Preferences
- Changes to grid columns:
- New Account Status column: Active & Closed
- Removal of Opening Available Balance and Available Balance columns
- Changes to the display of Reports list from the right-click option
Operating Account Details screen
- Rebrand screen name to Operating Account Details
- Displays Accounts and status in a drop-down list
- Revise button layout and labels
- Account label definitions for CAP/V2P accounts
- Modernise layout to include a table format
- Table is dynamic and field names change based on the view selected, or type of account
- Inclusion of Total Debits and Total Credits
- Removal of Running Balance column, when no information is available for the account type
New 'Accounts - Reports' menu in ANZ Transactive - Global (Australia)
Balance and Transaction Reports (BTR), Deposit and Nostro reports will be available from the new Account Reports menu in ANZ Transactive - Global in the coming weeks. Eligible users can create, schedule, email, download, edit, copy, and delete reports from this new menu. Your report profiles and scheduled reports will also be migrated from Report Centre across to the new menu.
All other geographies will be migrated at a later stage.
For more information, please refer to Account Reports.