An Account Transfer allows you to move funds between two ANZ accounts that you have registered to ANZ Transactive – Global.
To create an Account Transfer, go to the Create Payment screen, click Account Transfer and complete the relevant sections below.
- If you are entitled to more than one Division, select the Division under which the transfer will be made
Did you know that you can setup a default Division? Click here to find out more.
- Select the account the funds are being transferred From
- Select the account the funds are being transferred To
- Leave the Value Date as is unless you want to choose a future date. To select a future date, click on Later and choose a future date from the calendar:
Same-currency Account Transfers can be future dated up to 120 calendar days.
Cross-border Account Transfers can be future dated up to 60 calendar days.
- Enter the amount of the transfer in the Payment Currency & Amount field. By default, the Payment Currency is the currency of the credit account.
- For cross-currency transfers, you may prefer to specify the debit amount. If required, tick the Enter Amounts in Debit Currency “Yes” checkbox and enter the amount in the Debit Currency & Amount The equivalent credit amount will be displayed.
- Enter a Payment Reference up to 10 characters that will appear as part of the narrative on the debit account statement and payment reports
- Enter a Debit Statement Narrative up to 30 characters that will appear as part of the narrative on the debit account statement
- Enter a Credit Statement Narrative up to 30 characters that will appear as part of the narrative on the credit account statement
- Select Contract from the Rate Type drop-down list
- Click Add FX Contracts
- Select one or more FX Contracts to add to the payment and click OK
Up to nine Contracts can be added unless you select Use Dynamic Rate for Remaining Amount. In this case, only eight Contracts can be added.
- Select the Use Dynamic Rate for Remaining Amount checkbox if you need additional funds not covered by the FX Contract(s).
- After you have completed all the payment information, click Review & Submit at the bottom of the screen:
- Click the drop-down in the Error pop-up to display the error:
- Review the highlighted fields on screen and update as required
- Review the payment details and click Submit to submit the payment for approval:
If the payment details are not correct, click Previous to return to the previous screen and edit the payment as required.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click Request Payment Summary Report to request the report
- Click View this Payment to go to the Payment Details screen
- Click Ok to go to the Current Payments screen