An Account Transfer allows you to move funds between two ANZ accounts that you have registered to ANZ Transactive – Global.
To create an Account Transfer for China customers, go to the Create Payment screen, click Account Transfer and complete the relevant sections below.
- If you are entitled to more than one Division, select the Division under which the transfer will be made
Did you know that you can setup a default Division? Click here to find out more.
- Select the account the funds are being transferred From
- Select the account the funds are being transferred To
- Leave the Value Date as is unless you want to choose a future date. To select a future date, click on Later and choose a future date from the calendar:
Same-currency Account Transfers can be future dated up to 120 calendar days.
Cross-border Account Transfers can be future dated up to 20 business days.
- Enter the amount of the transfer in the Payment Currency & Amount field. By default, the Payment Currency is the currency of the credit account.
- For cross-currency transfers, you may prefer to specify the debit amount. If required, tick the Enter Amounts in Debit Currency “Yes” checkbox and enter the amount in the Debit Currency & Amount The equivalent credit amount will be displayed.
- Enter a Payment Reference up to 10 characters that will appear as part of the narrative on the debit account statement, Debit Advice and payment reports
- Enter a Credit Statement Narrative up to 30 characters that will appear as part of the narrative on the credit account statement
FX Details (required for cross-currency transfers)
Using a carded rate to fund the payment? No action is required, just leave the Rate Type as is.
Using a Contract to fund the payment? Follow the steps below.
To obtain an FX Contract, contact your local ANZ Markets dealer. Contracts will appear in ANZ Transactive – Global for selection after they have been booked.
- Select Contract from the Rate Type drop-down list
- Click Add FX Contracts
- Select one or more FX Contracts to add to the payment and click OK
Up to five Contracts can be added unless you select Use Dynamic Rate for Remaining Amount. In this case, only four Contracts can be added.
- Select the Use Dynamic Rate for Remaining Amount checkbox if you need additional funds not covered by the FX Contract(s).
Remittance Information (optional)
- Enter Invoice Details that will appear on the Debit Advice and Payment Detail Report. You can enter up to 80 x 60 lines of data.
- Tick the Email Beneficiary Advice checkbox and enter an email address where the Beneficiary Advice will be sent to
- You cannot edit the email address if the checkbox is not ticked
- Pre-populated email addresses are derived from the beneficiary details in the Payee List
- A sample Beneficiary Advice can be found here
Supporting Documents (optional)
Complete this section if you need to upload a file to accompany your payment. Click Attach Document to find and attach the required file.
A maximum of five files can be uploaded. The total size of all files cannot exceed 5MB. The supported file extensions are doc, docx, jpg, jpeg and pdf.
If your beneficiary requires additional regulatory information, complete this section. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
If you complete the BOP form in ANZ Transactive - Global, you do not need to provide a hard copy of the form to the Bank.
|FIELD||HOW TO COMPLETE|
|Provided BOP form manually to bank||If you have provided the BOP (Balance Of Payments) form manually to the bank, select this checkbox.
NOTE: If selected the remaining fields will no longer be visible.
|Amount in Words*||Enter the amount of the payment in words.
NOTE: This will be auto-populated in English if an amount has been entered.
|BOP Transaction Code 1*||Select the appropriate BOP Transaction Code.|
|BOP Transaction Description 1*||This will be auto-populated based on the BOP Transaction Code 1 selected. You can update the description if required.|
|BOP CCY1*||This will be auto-populated based on the Payment Currency or Debit Currency being used.|
|BOP Amount 1*||Enter the BOP Amount for BOP Transaction Code 1.|
|BOP Transaction Code 2||If required, select the appropriate BOP Transaction Code.
NOTE: This needs to be a different Transaction Code to BOP Transaction Code 1.
|BOP Transaction Description 2||This will be auto-populated based on the BOP Transaction Code 2 selected. You can update the description if required.|
|BOP CCY 2||If you are using BOP Amount 2, enter the transaction currency.|
|BOP Amount 2||Enter the BOP Amount 2 for BOP Transaction Code 2.
NOTE: BOP Amount 1 plus BOP Amount 2 should equal the total BOP amount.
|Unit Code*||Enter the 9 digit Unit Code of your organisation.|
|Beneficiary Resident Country/Region Name*||This will be auto-populated based on the remitter’s bank country name.|
|Beneficiary Resident Country/Region Code*||This will be auto-populated based on the remitter’s bank country name.|
|Payment Nature*||Select the nature of the payment from the drop-down list.
NOTE: This should be based on the declaration document.
|Tax Free Goods*||Select Yes or No.|
|Type of Payment*||Select the type of payment from the drop down list.|
|Contract Number*||If there is a contract for this transaction, enter the Contract Number or enter "N/A".|
|Invoice Number*||If there is an invoice for this transaction, enter the Invoice Number or enter "N/A".|
|Safe Batch/Registration Number||Enter the 20 digit Safe Batch/Registration Number or enter "N/A".|
|BOP Reporting Type*||Select the BOP reporting type from the drop-down list.|
Review and Submit
- After you have completed all the payment information, click Review & Submit at the bottom of the screen:
- Click the drop-down in the Error pop-up to display the error:
- Review the highlighted fields on screen and update as required
- Click the drop-down in the Error pop-up to display the error:
- Review the payment details and click Submit to submit the payment for approval:
If the payment details are not correct, click Previous to return to the previous screen and edit the payment as required.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click Request Payment Summary Report to request the report
- Click View this Payment to go to the Payment Details screen
- Click Ok to go to the Current Payments screen