Backdate Transaction allows you to request a transaction to be backdated if a bank error has caused the transaction to be processed on an incorrect date.
To create a Backdate Transaction service requests, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Backdate Transaction and complete the relevant sections below.
- Enter the Post Date or select a date or date range (maximum 30 days) from the calendar
- Select if the transaction is a credit, debit or both from the Credit/Debits list
- Enter the Amount
- Click Search and select the transaction you would like to backdate
- Enter the Backdate Transaction to and select a specific date from the calendar
- Enter the reason for backdating the transaction in the Please tell us why you are requesting to backdate this transaction section (up to 100 characters)
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the backdate transaction details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Request screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen