To reject a payer that is in a Deletion Pending Approval, Modification Pending Approval or a Pending Approval status, follow the steps below.
Use Method 1, 2 or 3 to reject several payers at the same time
||Go to the Receivables > Payer List screen
||Click View > Awaiting Approval from the Control Bar to view all payers Pending Approval. If required, you can further refine the payers on screen by using Filter or Sort:
- Use Filter on the Control Bar. Enter criteria into one or more text boxes that are under each column heading to display matching records.
- Sort columns by clicking on the column heading. The column will reorder in ascending order. Click again to order in descending order.
||Use one of the following methods to reject the payer:
- Method 1: Select the payer(s) and click Reject on the Control Bar
- Method 2: Right-click on the payer(s) and click Reject on the Context Menu
- Method 3: Select the payer(s) and click Actions > Reject on the Control Bar
- Method 4: Click on the payer to display the Payer Details screen and then click Reject on the Control Bar
A confirmation message is displayed advising that the payer(s) has been rejected:
- If the request is to reject a new payer, the payer status changes to Creation Rejected
- If the request is to reject a payer that has been edited or that has been deleted, the payer status changes to Modification Rejected