If your organisation is set up with a Dual or Triple Administration Model, you will need to approve or reject the following actions performed on an account group:
- Creating an account group
- Modifying an account group
- Deleting an account group
To approve an account group, follow the steps below:
||Go to the Administration > Account Group Management screen
||Locate the account group and use one of the following methods to approve the action made to the account group:
- Method 1: Right-click on the account group and click Approve on the Context Menu
- Method 2: Select the account group and click Actions > Approve on the Control Bar
- Method 3: Click on the account group in the list to display the Account Group Details screen and then click Approve on the Control Bar
To find an account group, click Filter and enter a search string into one or more of the text fields that appear under the column headings.
||Click Yes in the confirmation pop-up window
|Creation of account group
||The account group status is set to Approved and the account group can be assigned to users.
|Modifications made to account group
||A confirmation message is displayed advising that your action has been successful. The updates to the account group will be implemented and the account group status will update to Approved.
|Deletion of account group
||A confirmation message is displayed advising that your action has been successful. The account group status is set to Deleted and the account group can no longer be assigned to users.