Return Incorrectly Received Funds allows you to request for funds that have been incorrectly received in your account to be returned.
- Available for credit transactions, domestic and international payments only.
- Not available for BPAY®*, OSKO and ARM
- Return of funds is not available for payments from the Australian Tax Office (ATO) or Reserve Bank (RBA)
* BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
To create a Return Incorrectly Received Funds service request, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Return Incorrectly Received Funds and complete the relevant sections below.
- Enter the Post Date or select a date or date range (maximum 30 days) from the calendar
- Enter the Amount
- Click Search and select the transaction you would like to refund
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the transaction details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Requests screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen