Recall Payment allows you to request to recall funds for a payment credited to a beneficiary and for the funds to be returned to your account.
- Not available for BPAY®*, OSKO and ARM
- Payments to the ATO or RBA cannot be recalled. You will need to speak with the ATO or RBA directly if you wish to dispute these payments
* BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
To create a Recall Payment service request, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Recall Payment and complete the relevant sections below.
- Enter the Post Date or select a date or date range (maximum 30 days) from the calendar
- Enter the Amount
- Click Search and select the transaction you would like to recall
- Tick the checkbox if you would like to Recall a Payment within a Bulk Amount and complete the beneficiary details
- Enter the beneficiary Account Name up to 32 characters
- Enter the beneficiary BSB number
- Enter the beneficiary Account Number
- Enter the Recall Amount
- Enter the Lodgement Reference can be up to 18 characters and it will appear as part of the narrative on the debit account, beneficiaries statement and payment reports
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the transaction details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Requests screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen