Please refer to ANZ Digital Key (ADK) for instructional information on how to use ANZ Digital Key.
USING ANZ DIGITAL KEY (ADK)
|ANZ Digital Channels||Functionality||Jurisdictions|
|ANZ FX Online||Approvers can logon directly to ANZ FX Online and review and approve beneficiaries that have been created in ANZ FX Online.||Australia & New Zealand|
|ANZ Transactive - Global||Logon and approve payment and direct debit transactions in ANZ Transactive - Global.||Australia & New Zealand|
|ANZ Transactive Cash Asia/APEA||Logon via ANZ Transactive - Global and access the following digital channels from the “Applications” menu to perform payment and transactions approvals:
||Hong Kong, India, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam|
|ANZ Online||Logon via ANZ Transactive - Global and access ANZ Online from the “Applications” menu in ANZ Transactive - Global to approve payments and transactions.||Indonesia|
- Apple iPhone running iOS version 11 or later
- Smartphones running Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or later
- Earlier versions and other device types are not supported by ANZ
- ANZ Digital Key cannot be used on mobile devices that do not have a camera or have been jailbroken (i.e. modified to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or operator, allowing the installation of unauthorised software)
Tap About from the menu in ANZ Digital Key to check whether your ANZ Digital Key is setup to receive notifications or use a QR code.
If notifications are enabled for ANZ Digital Key, the mode will show as ‘Push Notifications | QR Code', as you will able to approve transaction using both notifications and QR Code.If the mode shown is ‘QR Code’, you can only approve transaction using QR code. If you wish ANZ Digital Key to receive notifications, ensure that notifications for ANZ Digital Key are enabled in your device settings and then tap Reset from the menu in ANZ Digital Key.
For ANZ Transactive – Global: Yes, ANZ Digital Key can be used to approve one or multiple transactions at a time in ANZ Transactive Global.
For ANZ FX Online: No, ANZ Digital Key can only be used to approve one beneficiary at a time. If you need to approve multiple beneficiaries, please complete approval for the first beneficiary before initiating approval for any others.
For information about banking safely online, please visit https://www.anz.com/corporate/online-security/.
- If you use Face ID or Fingerprint with ANZ Digital Key, you must ensure that your biometrics (e.g. face print or Fingerprint) are the only biometrics stored on your mobile device.
- If another person has their biometrics stored on your mobile device, they will be able to authenticate banking actions using ANZ Digital Key. These actions will then be treated as having been authenticated by you. Please see the ANZ Digital Key Terms and Conditions for more information.
ANZ recommends that you apply a screen lock (e.g. PIN lock, Face ID or Fingerprint) to access your mobile device.
Please note that you should not disclose your password/PIN to anyone or write them down.We also recommend you take precautions against malware and viruses on your mobile device. There are a number of security apps available to keep your device and details secure.
If you did not receive the activation code by SMS during the activation process, please tap the Generate New Code button on-screen to send a new code to your registered mobile number.
If you still do not receive the activation code, please contact the ANZ Customer Service Centre to check that the mobile phone number ANZ has registered against your profile is current.
You will be unable to scan a QR code if the camera setting on your mobile device is disabled, in which case you will need to:
- enable the camera on your mobile device for use with ANZ Digital Key; and
- reset and reactivate ANZ Digital Key by tapping Reset from the menu in ANZ Digital Key.
If push notifications are switched off for ANZ Digital Key, they will need to be enabled in order for you to receive notifications of a payment requiring approval.
Once you switch on notifications, you may need to resubmit the approval in ANZ Transactive Global or ANZ FX Online channel to ensure you are notified that it requires actioning.
If notifications were not enabled when you activated ANZ Digital Key for the first time on your mobile device, you can either:
- enable notifications on your mobile device settings and then reset and reactivate ANZ Digital Key by tapping Reset from the menu in ANZ Digital Key; or
- approve a payment by scanning the QR code displayed in ANZ Transactive (camera settings must be enabled to do this).
|Example screen to Allow notification on iPhone||Example screen Allow notification on Android|