The Net Position menu is decommissioned. You can retrieve your Net Position details via your Workspace and Net Position View Report. For more information, please refer to September 2023 Announcements.
To generate a Net Position View Report from the Net Position Screen, follow the steps below.
- Select Request Net Position View Report from the Reports menu on the Control Bar
RESULT: A Request Net Position View Report pop-up window is displayed.
- Choose a Report Format from the drop-down list. Choose from CSV, PDF or XLSX.
- Choose a Report Language from the drop-down list. Choose from English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer or Simplified Chinese.
- If you have selected CSV File Format, you can choose a Report Encoding from the drop-down list. Choose from:
File Encoding determines what data can be stored in the file. For example, ASCII can only store the basic set of English characters whereas UTF-8 can store every Unicode character.
- English: UTF-8, US-ASCII
- Traditional Chinese: Big5, UTF-8
- Japanese: Shift-JIS, 1byte Kana, UTF-8
- Vietnamese: Windows, UTF-8
- Khmer: UTF-8
- Simplified Chinese: GB2312, UTF-8
- If required, enter a Report Name up to 20 characters
- If required, enter a Report Description up to 100 characters
- Select a data range from the Show Data For drop-down list. Choose from:
- Week to Yesterday (current week, beginning Monday, to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday, data will include Mon, Tues of current week)
- Previous Week (Mon–Sun of previous week)
- Month to Yesterday (current month to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday 3 Dec, will include Dec 1, 2)
- Previous Month
- Specific Date
- Date Range
- Choose the accounts you would like to see in your report. The options are based on the type of accounts you have: Operating Accounts, Deposits, Nostro Accounts and All.
- Click Submit
RESULT: The report will be created and available in Notifications or in Report Centre > Download Reports.