To edit details of a service request that is in a Failed Validation, Future Dated or Rejected status, follow the steps below.
||Go to the Commercial Cards > Service Requests screen
||Locate the service request and use one of the following methods to move the service request into edit mode:
- Method 1: Right-click on the service request and click Modify on the Context Menu
- Method 2: Select the service request and click Actions > Modify on the Control Bar
- Method 3: Click on the service request in the list to display the Service Request Details screen and then click Edit on the Control Bar
||Edit the service request as required
||Complete the Declaration if you are an Authorised Signatory or an Authorised Signatory + Identification Officer
||Review the details on screen and click Submit
- If the request was created by an Authorised to Enquire user, the request will be in a Pending Approval status
- If the request was created by an Authorised Signatory or an Authorised Signatory + Identification Officer:
- Single Administration: For new cardholder requests, the request will be in a Pending Verification status. All other requests will be submitted for processing.
- Dual or Triple Administration: The request will be in a Pending Second Approval status