From 31 August, the following new features will be available in ANZ Transactive – Global:
e-Statements for eligible AU accounts are available for statements issued from January 2020. To generate an e-Statement, follow the steps below:
|1||Go to the Accounts > e-Statements screen:
|2||Select an account from the drop-down list
|3||Select a date range. Choose from:
|4||Click Get Statements
RESULT: A list of statements issued for the date range is displayed.
Only one statement can be downloaded at a time
RESULT: The PDF statement is available to open or save.
- Lodgement Reference
- DE UserName
- Account Name
- BSB Number
- BSB Name
- BSB Branch Address
- Financial Institution
To View Transaction Details, follow the steps below:
|1||Click New on the Control Bar from the Cash Management Service Requests Screen|
|2||Click View Transaction Details:
|3||Select an account from the drop-down list:
|4||Enter search criteria to find the transaction:
Amount should be greater than 0 and less than 99,999,999,999.99.
RESULT: A list of matching transactions are displayed.
|6||Double click on a transaction to view the Transaction Details in a pop-up window:
- Digital Channel Maintenance
- Add/Amend/Close Periodical Payment
- Return Incorrectly Received Funds (only if request status is ’Pending Approval’)
- Recall Payment (only if request status is ’Pending Approval’)
- A service request cannot be cancelled if it is in a Completed, Rejected or Submitted status
- If the service request has not been sent to ANZ for processing, it will move to a Cancelled status
- If the service request cannot be cancelled instantly as it has already been submitted for processing, it will move to an Pending Cancel status