Manage Bank Feeds allows you to activate or deactivate bank feeds from your accounts to your chosen accounting software.
To create a Manage Bank Feeds service request, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Manage Bank Feeds and complete the relevant sections below.
- Activate Bank Feeds
- Deactivate Bank Feeds
- Select Accounting Software Platform
- Enter Accounting Software Details
- No historical data
- Current FY data
- Two FYs data
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the service request details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
If you don't have an email address registered with ANZ, a pop-up window is displayed advising to enter an email address to receive alerts when this service request is updated. To register your email address with ANZ, click here.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Request screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen