Delete Account from Digital Channel allows you to delete accounts from ANZ Transactive - Global.
To delete an account from other digital channels, please refer to All Other Service Requests.
To delete an account from ANZ Transactive - Global, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Delete Account from Digital Channel and complete the relevant sections below.
Select Legal Entity
Select the applicable Legal Entity from the drop-down list:
Select Digital Channel
Select ANZ Transactive - Global from the drop-down list:
For other digital channels, please refer to All Other Service Requests.
Select Account(s) to Delete
- Enter the Account Number to delete. To add additional accounts (up to 10 accounts), click Add
- To remove an account from the request, select the account and click Remove
To remove an account from a limit or Direct Entry User ID, please contact your ANZ Representative.
Your Reference (optional)
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
Review and Submit
- Review the service request details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Request screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen
Once the request is submitted, ANZ will review your service request. You may be asked for further information before an outcome can be advised. For updates on the status of the request, please refer to the Comments and Supporting Documents section in the Cash Management Service Requests screen.