Delete Account from Digital Channel allows you to delete accounts from ANZ Transactive - Global.
To delete an account from other digital channels, please refer to All Other Service Requests.
To delete an account from ANZ Transactive - Global, go to the Create Service Request screen, click Delete Account from Digital Channel and complete the relevant sections below.
Select the applicable Legal Entity from the drop-down list:
Select ANZ Transactive - Global from the drop-down list:
- Enter the Account Number to delete. To add additional accounts (up to 10 accounts), click Add
- To remove an account from the request, select the account and click Remove
- Enter a note into the Your Reference section for your own record and other users in your organisation to view (up to 40 characters)
- Click Next
- Review the service request details and click Submit to submit the service request for processing
- In the confirmation pop-up window, choose your next course of action:
- Click View Request Details to view the request details
- Click Raise another Service Request to go to the Create Service Request screen
- Click Ok to go to the Cash Management Service Requests screen