Payment processing and cut-off times vary depending on the payment types, payment currency and country the payment originated. The following ANZ locations acknowledge Daylight Saving Time, where clocks move forward one hour at the start of DST and back one hour at the end of DST.
- Australia (excl. QLD, NT & WA) – Starts on the 1st Sunday of October and ends on the 1st Sunday of April
- Fiji - Starts on the 2nd Sunday of November 2022
- New Zealand - Starts on the last Sunday in September and ends on the 1st Sunday in April
- United Kingdom - Starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October
- United States (excl. Hawaii and most of Arizona) - Starts on the 2nd Sunday in March and ends on the 1st Sunday in November
Details are subject to change. Please refer to 'Time and Date' for up-to-date DST information.