ANZ Digital Services Videos
An additional instructional self-help video is now available in Online Help. The short videos provide quick and easy guides on how to navigate through the digital channel and manage your banking needs. For more information, please refer to the latest videos.
Enhancements to Deposits Screens
From Monday 6 December, you will notice some improvements to your Deposits screens.
- New panel heading in the Deposits Details Screen layout
- Reference Currency is managed from User Settings for Deposits
- Access Manage Folders from the View drop-down list only
- Removal of Group by Folders
- Removal of ‘Today’ from reporting data
- Removal of the Deposits Search menu
- Rename ‘Bank’ to ‘Bank Name’ in the grid
- Limiting report date range to 2 years
- Limiting report content to 1 year’s worth of data
- Download reports immediately (if generated within 3 seconds)
- Colour coding Total Principal and Total Maturity Amounts
For more information, please refer to the Online Help articles.
Reposition of Net Position in Accounts menu
From Monday 6 December, Net Position will be repositioned in the Accounts menu as follows: