The File Import Summary screen provides you with summary information of files that have been uploaded.
Click on a row to view the Payment File Summary screen.
|CONTROL BAR ITEM||DESCRIPTION|
|Upload File||Select Upload Payments File or Upload Beneficiaries.|
|Actions||Use the Actions menu to download a bank library file.|
|Group||Group data on the screen by predefined criteria.|
|Filter||Filter data on the screen. Enter criteria into one or more text boxes that are under each column heading to display matching records.|
|Export||Export the records on screen into a CSV file.|
|Refresh||Refresh the records on screen.|
|Settings||Use Settings to save the View and Group selected.|
- To sort columns, click the column heading. The column will reorder in ascending order. Click again to order in descending order.
- To customise the column order, click the column you want to move and then drag and drop the column to your preferred order
- To hide columns, right-click any column heading and untick the checkboxes that appear next to the column name in the pop-up
- To reset columns, right-click any column heading, scroll down and click Reset Grid Columns
The application will remember these changes.
|File ID||The system generated File ID.|
|File Name||The name of the file.|
|No. of Transactions in File||The number of transactions in the file.|
|Valid Transactions||The number of valid transactions in the file.|
|Transactions Needing Repair||The number of transactions in the file that need repair after the file import.
To view the transactions that need repair, click on the row and click View Current Payments on the Control Bar. Click on the payment to view the payment details and the transactions needing repair will have a warning message.
|Rejected Transactions||The number of transactions in the file that have been rejected.|
|Control Amount||The total of all amounts in the file, across all payments, without decimal points.|
|Division||The Division under which the file was uploaded to.|
|Uploaded on||The date and time the file was uploaded.|
|Uploaded by||The User ID of the person who uploaded the file.|
|Status||The status of the file import: Completed, Processing or Rejected.|
Payment File Summary
To view the details of a payment file, select a file from the list.
- After a payment file is in a Completed status and a payment has been successfully created, View Current Payments will be visible on the Control Bar. Click this to view the details of the payment.
- Any transactions that could not be imported will be listed in the Rejected Transactions section
- To view Transactions Needing Repair, click View Current Payments and then click on the payment to view the Payments Details screen. The transactions that need repair will have a warning message:
Click Beneficiary Payment Details to view the error in the Beneficiary Payment Details pop-up window: