Please refer to ANZ Digital Key for instructional information on how to use ANZ Digital Key.
USING ANZ DIGITAL KEY
- Apple iPhone running iOS version 13 or later
- Smartphones running Android version 9.0 (Pie) or later
- Earlier versions and other device types are not supported by ANZ
- ANZ Digital Key cannot be used on mobile devices that do not have a camera or have been jailbroken (i.e. modified to remove restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or operator, allowing the installation of unauthorised software)
|JURISDICTION||APPLE APP STORE||GOOGLE PLAY STORE|
|Lao, People'S Democratic Republic||Yes||Yes|
|Papua New Guinea||Yes||Yes|
|United Arab Emirates||Yes||Yes|
|United States of America||Yes||Yes|
If Notifications are enabled for ANZ Digital Key, the mode will show as ‘Push Notifications | QR Code', and you will be able to login and approve transactions using push notifications or a QR Code.If the mode shown is ‘QR Code’, you can only login and approve transactions using a QR code.
|1||Ensure that Notifications for ANZ Digital Key are enabled on your device settings:
|2||Tap Reset from the menu in the ANZ Digital Key app|
|3||Complete the re-activation process outlined in the How to Activate ANZ Digital Key section. For multi-profile users, complete the re-activation process outlined in the How to activate an additional user profile on ANZ Digital Key.|
- For ANZ Transactive – Global: Yes, ANZ Digital Key can be used to approve one or multiple payments/direct debits at a time
- For ANZ FX Online: No, ANZ Digital Key can only be used to approve one beneficiary at a time. If you need to approve multiple beneficiaries, please complete approval for the first beneficiary before initiating approval for any others.
ANZ DIGITAL KEY IN THE ANZ TRANSACTIVE MOBILE APP
In the ANZ Transactive mobile app, go to Settings > Security and change your preference to either ANZ Digital Key or Token under the Two Factor Authentication section.
Note that you can only use ANZ Digital Key if you have activated ANZ Digital Key on your mobile device.
For information about banking safely online, please visit https://www.anz.com/corporate/online-security/.
- If you use Face ID or Fingerprint with ANZ Digital Key, you must ensure that your biometrics (e.g. face print or Fingerprint) are the only biometrics stored on your mobile device.
- If another person has their biometrics stored on your mobile device, they will be able to authenticate banking actions using ANZ Digital Key. These actions will then be treated as having been authenticated by you. Please see the ANZ Digital Key Terms and Conditions for more information.
We also recommend you take precautions against malware and viruses on your mobile device. There are a number of security apps available to keep your device and details secure.
If you still do not receive the activation code, please contact the ANZ Customer Service Centre to check that the mobile phone number ANZ has registered against your profile is correct.
- Ensure the entire QR Code is visible before attempting to scan the QR Code (you may need to scroll down)
- Try moving your device closer or further away from your screen