How do I access the digital channel?
To access ANZ Transactive - Global and other digital channels you have access to using single sign-on, please refer to How to Login.
How do I log off from the digital channel?
To securely log off from ANZ Transactive - Global, click Log Off from the Application Banner, which will close the application and any underlying applications, before closing the browser window. We recommend saving your work periodically.
Your session will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity and you will be automatically logged out.
How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password or your password has been locked:
- ANZ Managed users can follow the Forgot Password instructions to have a new password sent to you.
- Company Managed users, please contact your Company Administrator to Generate a Password.
How do I activate my security device?
To activate your security device, please refer to Step 11 in New User Activation instructions.
How do I know my access level when using the digital channel?
Why can't I view menus in the digital channel?
Why can't I view my accounts in the digital channel?
Why can't I view my corporate cards in the digital channel?
How do I get additional access to the digital channel?
How do I update my contact details registered in ANZ Transactive - Global?
If you are a Company Managed user and login with a password, contact your Administrator who can change your contact details, including your registered email address, postal address or phone number. If you are an ANZ Managed user, complete the User Security Profile Update Form.
- Customers in Australia
- Email the form to TBEnquiries@anz.com if you are updating your details or have selected Re-enable User ID
- Email the form to Transactive if you have selected Security Question Reset or need to reset the self-service function, and then call the Customer Service Centre to have this actioned
- Customers in New Zealand
- Please send your User Security Profile Update form to your ANZ Representative
How do I set up a default Division?
If you are entitled to more than one Division, you can set up a default Division that will be your main displayed option from the drop-down list.
- Click your name from the Application Banner, then click Settings & Preferences
- Select the Division from the Default Division drop-down list
- Click Save Changes
How do I set up, manage and download reports?
Based on your user permissions you can create, schedule, share, email and download reports. Please refer to the following articles:
- Create Report Profile
- Create Scheduled Report
- Download Reports
- Manage Commercial Cards Reports
- Manage Asia & Pacific Payments Reports
- Trade Finance Reports
You can also view reports from the menu screens using Reports from the control bar.
Can I view instructional videos on how to get started?
We have a range of ANZ Digital Service Videos to help you get started, including videos to manage Payments, Receivables, Foreign Exchange, Administration tasks, ANZ Digital Key, Data Insights and Trade Finance.
As a company Administrator for the digital channel, what are my main responsibilities?
Your organisation has assigned Administrators to perform and manage the following tasks in ANZ Transactive – Global:
|Account Group Management||
* Not available for Administrators who have Commercial Cards roles only.