Create, schedule, edit, copy, delete, and email multiple Guarantees & Standby LC reports. You can run ad hoc Report Profiles, schedule reports to automatically run at a particular time and save reports for future use.
- Reports will be available for the last two years
- Only scheduled and saved reports are displayed on the Reports screen
- If the report takes more than 10 seconds to download, the report can be downloaded from the Notification Centre from the Application Banner
- If there is no data recorded in the selected date range, then there will be no data generated
- If you select 29, 30 or 31 as the 'Run On' day for monthly reports, no report will be generated for the months that do not have this number of days
- If Deliver Report by Email is selected, the generated report will be sent to your registered email address only and will be password protected by your retrieval code. Please refer to Settings and Preferences
- Please refer to Trade Finance Report Types for a report description and to view sample reports
|Go to the Guarantees & Standby LC's > Reports screen
|Click New on the Control Bar:
If you have not created any Report Profiles, click New Report:
|Select a Report Type from the drop-down list. Choose from:
|Complete the Report Format and Report Content for the relevant Report Type as detailed below:
Pending Approval Report
Current Instruments Report
Past Instruments Report
|If required, click Run Report Now to generate the report without saving it for future use. Click to open the downloaded report.
|If required, click Continue to Schedule & Save to save the report for future use or to create a Scheduled Report Profile.
|Enter the Schedule Details:
Enter the frequency of Repeats from the drop-down
If None is selected, the report will not be scheduled and can be generated at the user’s request.
Enter the Profile Details:
|Select Save Report Profile to save the report.
RESULT: Report is now saved to Report Profiles.