To create a payer from the Payer List screen, click New on the Control Bar and complete the sections below.
If you are entitled to more than one Division, select the Division under which the payer will be saved and available for use.
Did you know that you can setup a default Division? Click here to find out more.
- Enter the Payer Name
- If available, enter the Email Address of the payer
- Enter a unique My Payer ID that is typically in your ERP system.
Payer Bank Information
- Select the Payer Bank Country from the drop-down list (either Australia or New Zealand)
- The Direct Debit Address Type is determined by the Payer Bank Country
BSB-Account Number (send AU direct debits to the payer)
Bank Account Number (send NZ direct debits to the payer)Enter the payer’s Account Number; bank (two digits), branch (four digits), the body (seven digits) and the suffix (two or three digits).
- Enter the 6-digit BSB associated to the Payer Account Number (no spaces or hyphens)
- Enter the payer's 9-digit Payer Account Number (no spaces or hyphens)
After you have completed all the payer information, click Submit at the bottom of the screen:
Click Cancel on the Control Bar to discard the payer.
- View the error message displayed:
- Review the highlighted fields on screen and update as required and click Submit again
- If your organisation requires Payer List items to be approved, a confirmation pop-up window is displayed advising that the payer has been submitted for approval. The payer will need to be approved before it can be used in a direct debit.
- If your organisation does not require Payer List items to be approved, a confirmation pop-up window is displayed, and the payer is ready to be used in a direct debit.