How can I reset my password?
If you are a Company Managed user and login with a password, contact your Administrator who can reset your password. If you are an ANZ Managed user, use the Forgot Password feature.
What is the password criteria?
- Contain a minimum of 8 characters
- Include a minimum of 2 alphabetical characters, one upper case, one lower case
- Include a minimum of 2 numerical characters
- Not have been used in the last 13 passwords
How do I unblock my token?
- Click Unblock Token on the Log On screen
- Enter your Password and click Continue
- Enter the 10-digit serial number of the token and click Next
- Enter the Unblock Code and click Next
- Set a token PIN and click Next
What is ANZ Digital Key (ADK)?
ANZ Digital Key (ADK) will introduce biometric security identification, allowing you to verify your identity on your phone using your fingerprint, Face ID or PIN.
Please note that this functionality is not currently available even though you can see ANZ Digital Key on the Log On page. Further information will be provided to you in the coming months.
How do I update my contact details registered in ANZ Transactive - Global?
If you are a Company Managed user and login with a password, contact your Administrator who can change your contact details, including your registered email address, postal address or phone number. If you are an ANZ Managed user, complete the User Security Profile Update Form.
How do I setup a default Division?
If you are entitled to more than one Division, you can setup a default Division that will be displayed in the drop-down list whenever you need to select a Division. To do this:
- Click User Settings > Settings & Preferences
Click on your name in the banner to display your User Settings:
- Scroll down to Default Division and select the Division from the drop-down list:
- Click Save Changes
What does an email notification look like?
This is an example of a Transaction Pending Authorisation notification.Email From: "email@example.com"
Email Subject Line: "Alert - Payment ID: <Payment ID> - <Notification Type>"
What is the inactivity time out and can this be changed?
Your session will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity and you will be automatically logged out. This setting cannot be changed. It is recommended you periodically save your work.
How can I provide feedback on my ANZ Transactive - Global experience?
Complete the Feedback Form.