To generate a Deposit Summary Report from the Deposits Screen, follow the steps below.
The report can also be generated from the Report Centre.
- Select Request Deposit Summary Report from the Reports menu on the Control Bar
A Request Deposit Summary Report pop-up window is displayed.
- Choose a Report Format from the drop-down list. Choose from CSV, PDF or XLSX.
- Choose a Report Language from the drop-down list. Choose from English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer or Simplified Chinese.
- If you have selected CSV File Format, you can choose a Report Encoding from the drop-down list. Choose from:
File Encoding determines what data can be stored in the file. For example, ASCII can only store the basic set of English characters whereas UTF-8 can store every Unicode character.
- English: UTF-8, US-ASCII
- Traditional Chinese: Big5, UTF-8
- Japanese: Shift-JIS, 1byte Kana, UTF-8
- Vietnamese: Windows, UTF-8
- Khmer: UTF-8
- Simplified Chinese: GB2312, UTF-8
- If required, enter a Report Name up to 20 characters
- If required, enter a Report Description up to 100 characters
- Select a data range from the Show Data For drop-down list. Choose from:
- Week to Yesterday (current week, beginning Monday, to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday, data will include Mon, Tues of current week)
- Previous Week (Mon–Sun of previous week)
- Month to Yesterday (current month to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday 3 Dec, will include Dec 1, 2)
- Previous Month
- Specific Date
- Date Range
- Click Submit
RESULT: The report will be created and available in Notifications or in Report Centre > Download Reports.