To generate a Deposit Summary Report from the Deposits Screen, follow the steps below.
The report can also be generated from the Report Centre.
- Select Request Deposit Summary Report from the Reports menu on the Control Bar
RESULT: Request Deposit Summary Report pop-up window is displayed.
- Choose a Report Format from the drop-down list. Choose from CSV, PDF or XLSX.
- Choose a Report Language from the drop-down list. Choose from English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer or Simplified Chinese.
- If you have selected CSV Report Format, the Report Encoding will default to Unicode (UTF-8)
Report Encoding Unicode (UTF-8) can store every Unicode character.
- If required, enter a Report Name up to 20 characters
- If required, enter a Report Description up to 100 characters
- Select a data range from the Show Data For drop-down list. Choose from:
- Week to Yesterday (current week, beginning Monday, to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday, data will include Mon, Tues of current week)
- Previous Week (Mon–Sun of previous week)
- Month to Yesterday (current month to yesterday, e.g. if Wednesday 3 Dec, will include Dec 1, 2)
- Previous Month
- Specific Date (up to two years)
- Date Range (max. one year)
- Click Submit
RESULT: The report will be created and available in the browser if generated within three seconds. All other reports will be available in Notifications or in Report Centre > Download Reports.