ANZ uses a range of risk management and security features to help safeguard your corporate accounts and information when using our digital services, including ANZ Transactive – Global. If you have access to an ANZ digital service, you must understand your obligations in protecting your data, as online security is a shared responsibility.
One of these recommended obligations is for Administrators to regularly review your organisations’ user access, including disabling or deleting users as required, to help minimise the risk of unauthorised activity.
With 2FA, if an unauthorised person obtains your password, that information alone is insufficient to access your ANZ digital services. ANZ strongly recommends the use of security devices at all times. Contact ANZ to request a security device. Please note that not all security device types are available for all digital services or all users. Additionally, laws and regulations in some geographies may mandate the use of a particular type of security device.
To learn more about the security device types available, refer to Security Devices.
To ensure that you have implemented segregation of duties across ANZ Transactive – Global:
- Check that your Authorisation Model provides segregation of duties for changes made to user profiles and system settings
- Check the Authorisation Matrix that is in place for each payment and direct debit product is appropriate
- Check that your users have the correct roles assigned for the tasks they undertake
- Check that all new and changes made to payees in your Payee List require approval
- Consider receiving an email notification each time a change is made to a payee in your Payee List
- Administration audit history: Provides audit history of changes made to roles and users
- User Activity Report: Details a users’ interactions with the system, including timestamps, IP addresses, services, functions and actions involved
- Payment and direct debit audit reports: Details date, type, status, totals and who created, approved and modified the payment/direct debit
- Payment and direct debit Template audit reports: Provides an audit report for changes made to a template
- Beneficiary Audit Report: Provides an audit report for changes made to a beneficiary in your Payee List