To view service request details from the Service Requests screens, select a service request from the grid.
Service Request Details
Details of the service request will be displayed in sections, including:
- Summary Information section containing the Request ID, Request Status, 'Requested by' 'Requested on' and if applicable, 'Your Reference' values.
- Errors and Alerts section displaying any errors or alerts associated with the service request, only if applicable to the service request.
- Comments and Supporting Documents section displaying comments and attachments provided by:
- the Customer, to provide initial or additional information required by ANZ
- ANZ, to request additional information required in order to process the request or provide update, completion or cancellation details for the service request.
If the service request is in a More Information Required status, users with the appropriate permissions can also Provide More Information for Service Request in this section.
Service Request Details Control Bar
The control bar items displayed are determined by the type and status of the service request type, and your user permissions.
|View Audit History||View the Service Request Audit History pop-up window.|
|Approve||Approve a service request in a Pending Approval status.|
|Reject||Reject a service request in a Pending Approval status.|
|Cancel Request||Cancel an applicable service request in a In Progress, Information Provided, More Information Required or Pending Approval status.|
|Reopen||Reopen an applicable service request in a Completed status.|
|Close||Close the service request details screen and return to the grid.|