Your organisation has assigned Administrators who can perform the following tasks in ANZ Transactive – Global:
- Create Company Managed Users and manage these users (password resets, disable, enable and delete)
- Manage User Permissions (Roles and Permission Settings)
- Create and manage custom roles*
- Create Account Groups*
- Manage product settings and payment Authorisation Matrixes for each Division that you are entitled to*
- Create and manage Authorisation Panels*
- Create Confidential Data Groups*
- Create and manage Digital Channels Service Requests^
Conducting routine User Management reviews ensures that active users have the necessary privileges and permissions based on their current roles and responsibilities. Disabling or deleting inactive users prevents unauthorised access while also helping to reduce the risk of potential security breaches, which could lead to misuse of your organisations’ corporate accounts and information.
* Not available for Administrators who have Commercial Cards roles only.
^Only available if your organisation is enabled for Service Requests.